Ampthill and District Camera Club Competition Rules
Six internal competitions will be held each year: three for prints and three for digital images, each contributing towards the Les Pick Shield.
Some of these will have themes and some will be open.
There will be an external judge for all competitions.
Members may submit up to four images or prints for each competition.
Each Print and Digital Image is to be numbered (01, 02 etc), according to your selection preference.
Depending on total number of entries, it may be necessary to select only three images or prints from all authors.
Prints and digital images should preferably be less than four years old and may be submitted for one internal competition only, regardless of further manipulation, including conversion to monochrome.
All entries must have a title.
Prints and Digital Images entered in a previous Annual Exhibition are eligible for Internal Competitions.
All entries for the Internal Competitions must be submitted by the preceding Thursday. Late entries will not be accepted.
- On the back of the mount, each numbered (e.g. 01, 02, 03 or 04) along with the title and the name of the author.
- Image size must have a minimum area of 300 sq cm (about 20 x 15cm), with a mount size of 500 mm x 400 mm.
- File names must be in the form, "nn TITLE IN UPPERCASE by Author Lowercase" where nn=01, 02, 03 or 04
- "by" must be in lowercase
- Images must have a maximum size of pixels of width 1400 by height 1050.
- Image File Type must be "jpg"